Download DotA 6.69c Map - The DotA 6.69c map has been officially released by Icefrog. As a long-time player and community maintainer, I recommend updating to this version to ensure compatibility and stability during your matches. Please continue to monitor this page or subscribe to our RSS feed to stay informed on the latest map releases and balance updates in the DotA 6.69 series.
To receive timely notifications regarding new map files and essential updates, you may subscribe to our RSS or follow our community channels on TWITTER and FACEBOOK.
UPDATE: Please note that DotA 6.70 has now been released. It is generally advised to use the latest stable version for competitive play.
DotA 6.69c Map Changelog
I just uploaded 6.69c on getdota.com.
This is just a small bug fix patch. I am still actively working on 6.70, just wanted to get some bugs fixed for the current version.
DotA 6.69c Map download link
DotAv6.69c.w3x.zip